Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh Findley Market, You're a Gem

 Mission: Findley Market// Cincinnati, Ohio


Pho Lang Thang// Vietnamese Food


Vietnamese Coffee// Cafe sua da

If you've never tried it, I highly recommend it.  Imagine heaven and Disney World in one cup; that is Cafe sua da.  From Vietnam, we hopped over to Great Britain and sampled some tea in the Churchill Tea Room.  It was jolly good!  I pretended I was Lady Mary from Downton and strutted my stuff all over that tea room.  From Merry Old England, we traveled to Italy and sampled the finest gelato, which I will admit was my favorite part of the whole day.  Luckily enough, Dojo had Vietnamese Coffee flavored gelato.  Now Imagine Heaven, Disney World and a kiss from Ryan Gosling: that is Vietnamese coffee gelato.




Pho Ga
Bun Thit Nuong- Beef
Slurping it up
Us after our 20000 dishes



Tea anyone?
Dojo 3x




No comments:

Post a Comment