Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

How Me and Nee Became We

How we came to be...





You know how every celeb has their one trusted stylist that they can't function without?  Well I have my manicurist- Nee.  I sat in her chair and right from the start it became clear that we were long lost sisters who were separated at birth.  Nee's Asian and I'm as white as rice, but that doesn't matter when you've got a connection like ours.  But let's just cut to the chase.  We're two Northern Kentucky girls, living suburbia life right across the river from Cincinnati.  People always claim there's nothing to do, but we are here to prove them wrong.  Nee and I always find adventures, and we thought it was time to document our jaunts and share them with you.  First mission: Northern Kentucky and downtown Cincinnati, then who knows where we will go from there.  The world is our oyster, and we are two pearls looking for food, fashion, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment