Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nee said, "Life is short. Buy the shoes."

You know that feeling you get when you see a hot male from across the room?  Your breath kind of catches in your throat and your palms start to sweat and you think to yourself, "What do I have to do to get him in my life?"  That was what I felt when I found these shoes.  I debated buying them for a long time.  I am a poor college kid and I didn't think I could spare it, especially on my gazillionth pair of shoes.  But when Nee got home from work, I showed her the shoes.  She said, "Hannah, life is short.  Buy the shoes."

As I was driving home from her house, I saw myself in these shoes, strutting my stuff on the red carpet.  Think Audrey Hepbrun meets modern day New York.  I woke up this morning and bought the suckers.  Nee was right, Life is short.  Buy those damn shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment